Upon receipt of the Purchase Order, the External Provider accepts:
- Comply with all the requirements specified in the Purchase Order, including, if applicable, those relating to process design, testing, controls, verification of processes and products including critical elements and key characteristics, as well as those relating to the test samples.
- Follow up and identify in all its documentation the status of identification and revision of parts, drawings, specifications and other relevant technical data.
- Do not subcontract the product or service object of the Purchase Order to another Supplier without prior authorization from TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP.
- Submit a request for repeal to the buyer and obtain approval before sending any nonconforming product.
- Inform the buyer of any change of ownership of the company or of any production transfer to another site, in which case TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. reserves the right to cancel the Order.
- Provide access, upon request, to the Trinity Aerospace Corp. representative and / or its Customer or the regulatory authorities concerned with the applicable areas of all facilities or records, including those throughout the supply chain, related to the Purchase Order for verification of compliance.
- Respect all certification, regulatory and legal requirements applicable to the product or service provided to TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP.
- Hold all records related to the Purchase Order, including proof of compliance, for 10 years or inform TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. if disposal must be made prior to that date.
- Notify TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. via electronic mail or telephone call of the receiving status of the measurement instruments once received, based on the range or scope of the instrument, previously notified by TRINITY AEROSPACECORP. If the scope is out of specification, the Supplier shall immediately alert TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP.
- Take steps to predict and prevent the introduction of counterfeit parts into the supply chain and inform TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. of any alleged occurrence of counterfeit products.
- Understand that these products may have critical structural or mechanical applications and that the supplier has an impact on product safety. The supplier undertakes to disclose all risks associated with the safety of the product.
Note on Supplier Part Conformity: If the product delivered to TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. does not meet the requirements and nonconformity has not been accepted by TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP., TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. may request replacement of the product. If the delay required for the repair is not acceptable, TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. will reassess the Provider and it will remain as Conditional until proper corrective action is filed and approved.
- Acting ethically
Treatment: We promote transparent relationships with our Suppliers, therefore, we ensure equality of opportunity, respect, and integrity.
Selection and Development: Any negotiation with our suppliers must take into consideration: the quality of their products, value added, service, awareness and must be without generating false expectations of possible negotiations.
We establish a fair evaluation system for our Suppliers, thus achieving lasting, equitable and fair-trade relations. We promote the respect of the intellectual and industrial property of our suppliers, hoping to have the same correspondence with our confidential information.
Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption. We are committed to carrying out all our activities in an integral and transparent manner, therefore, we do not consent to any act of corruption or bribery in any of our activities, either inside or outside TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. We do not receive any type of compensation (money, gifts, travel, discounts only those products that are promotional, and have a symbolic value), therefore, we ask our Suppliers to cooperate with our anti-bribery policy. In the event of a bribery situation, we expect the Provider take appropriate action.
- QMS requirements
The Provider is required to establish and ensure the following elements are implemented in their day to day activities:
−Implement a quality management system according to AS 9100. IATF 16949 or at least ISO 9001 to handle outsourced work related to aerospace or automotive industries;
−use Customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes);
−notify the organization of non-conforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
−prevent the use of counterfeit parts,
−notify the TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP. of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval;
−flow down to sub-tiers suppliers applicable requirements including our Customers’ requirements;
−provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing;
−retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements;
−the right of access by TRINITY AEROSPACE CORP., their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain;
Suppliers have to ensure that their employees are aware of:
−their contribution to product and service conformity;
−their contribution to product safety;
−ensure that personnel working under their control are aware of human factors as applicable;
−the importance of ethical behavior.